European and International Law
The national law of the Slovak republic is to a large extent directly or indirectly influenced by legal standards of different forms of legal force on European and international level. Its part is also a law of European Union (originally Community and Union law) that has a direct impact on rights and obligations of natural persons, economic operators or national public authorities in many areas of everyday life.
In this regard, AK Winton is ready to offer:
- assistance in a large variety of areas governed by primary or secondary law of EU (single market, transport, trans-European networks, energy, public procurement, EU funds),
- legal services taken in the national courts, Court of Justice of the European Union, Commission or other EU bodies,
- full preparation and comments regarding documentation and international trade transactions,
- representation when dealing with European Court of Human Rights,
- analytical activities regarding international aspects of creations, formation, application and explication of national and transnational legal provisions.